Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Virginity All Gone


Heads up, this is an intimate post that I'm about to write. I've heard many stories of how ladies had bad moments of losing their virginity, and it made me wonder how will I lose mine. The first night me and Syazwan sleep on the same bed together, I was on my period. He caressed my hair softly that I could feel the warmth coming from his hands. Or perhaps it was coming from our bodies that got closed to each other. He kissed my forehead and touched my cheeks. Gently kissed my lips for the first time, have to say, I got turned on by that so I kissed him back. That's when I learned how to french kiss. He grabbed my boobs and got on top of me. Never thought he's that sexy enough to bite my clothes and pull it up, so that he could suck my tits. I couldn't help but to moan, safely, worried my parents would heard me. Ahh, writing this all makes my heart beats faster. We couldn't have sex actually, until the 2nd day of our honeymoon when my period already gone.

I remember he tried to lick my pussy under the blanket while his hands grabbed my boobs pretty good. But the most awkward and embarassing moment for us two was when he tried to put his dick into me. It hurts so bad that I pushed him away with my feet, he was upset by that. I was dead ass worried that perhaps something is so wrong with me, perhaps sex isn't for me. But after several pillow talk sessions, we agreed to start it off with fingering. It still hurts but a lot less than previous one. He did fingered me so well that made my pussy wet. Imagine that he spanked me hard and my pussy just got wetter. He be rough with me, picked me up and push me against the hotel window. He then again fingered me from behind, took turns with spanking my ass till it got red, pulling my hair and kissed my neck so hard. I screamed in pleasure so loud. I think he got turned on by that cuz he whispered to me "nakalnya", and spanked me over and over again. He threw my body back to bed and I was in a doggy position.

He continued on spanking me, and got on my back. Mind you his finger is still in my hot wet pussy. He then pounded me that it made his finger got in so deep in my pussy. I screamed so loud, cuz it felt so good that I ended up wetting the bed sheet. He talked dirty to my ears, telling me "sexynya, I want to fuck you". But then after few minutes of hot pounding, I could feel drops of water on my back, and it got on my hair and my face when I tried to turn around. Yes, he came. I laughed a lot cuz it was funny, seeing him that way. He came off shy afterwards, cuz he didn't let me know in advance. So cute, my handsome baby is cute too. I was glad we're taking it slow and at least passed the first step. I had to tell you my pussy bled a little afterwards and I bet it was my virginity. He repeated the same good thing to me the next morning, in front of the bathroom mirror as well. He let me see my face when I was horny. He was right, I really looked sexy and I didn't know that. The night we were in Cameron, We decided to try put his dick into my pussy. Slowly he put it in, but it still hurts. It was just that this time I didn't pushed him away. I let him do it slowly. We got it in a bit, but we didn't continue to finish it off cuz by the time he wanted to fuck me, he already got all tired by the fingering session. Up until today, we haven't fucked properly cuz I was too busy enjoying his finger. But if you ask me now, I want more, I want him to fuck me hard on bed till I scream out loud in pleasure, till he came inside my hot wet pussy. I want a whole lot more, but I'm too shy to ask him for it.

Coming in to the third week of this marriage now, we did had few misunderstandings and I did cried so much because of it. I had to admit that I was about to give this all up, like I can't do it anymore and I want to stop. But I'm glad that I had the strength and courage to make amends with him. And of course, the make-up sex is the best part about it. Now that we speak of sex, right, deep down I hope he didn't do it solely just to make me feel good. I want him to do it because he loves me and because he wants to. I don't want to burden him with the kind of mindset like, making sure me having a good sex is his responsibility. That's just too uncomfortable to me. Because in my mind, I would love him to feel good and satisfy enough too. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment