Thursday, July 21, 2022

Where Could My Baby Be?


Marriage life ain't easy. I never will understand how people could be so eager to enter this phase as it requires huge responsibilities and sacrifices. Judging by my old posts, we've had a bit of misunderstandings as we're still learning about each others' pet peeves and all. I remember I talked to him carefully after we pray. I remember how I told him things that he did, that made me feel like giving up. But after all the deep talk, I recognize he changed those certain things and we're good for now. Though there were times he would raised his voice at me again, but I know he's a man of actions and he's trying. It's just that I don't like to get hurt by the same thing again and again, I certainly don't wanna get used to it. I don't ask for any materialistic thingy, all I want is for him to consistently treat me nicely. Wasn't even that hard.

On the other note, I'm proud of him for making a routine of waking up before dawn and solat sunat now. He also recites quran every single day and night, as long he didn't need to go anywhere. I'm actually embarrassed of the way I live this life, it certainly is not as good as how he does. Oh by the way, Syaz's starting to have a fever just now. He straightaway told me to keep a proper distance from him as a precaution. I'm on the other side, just got home from office, and in need of hugs and his manly scent that has been my sweet addiction. This night that we have to eat, shower and sleep in different rooms, it makes me weak, and I just miss him so dearly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment