Sunday, August 9, 2020

Go Steady


My baby brother is married now. I don't know how to feel. Oh wait, I feel the same thing I felt when Abemi got married two years ago. A bit gloomy knowing that my best buddies in the family belong to someone else now. No more joking around over stupid little things. No more making fun of how our parents misspell simple words. No more mocking each other with ugly faces. No more laugh over our clumsy behaviour at certain times. Nonetheless, I still wish a good future for him and Nabila on days ahead. I know he can take a tender care of his lady. Gonna miss you a lot, Boy. Just a heads up, Mama and Ayah already planned out to secretly visit to your house on weekdays when Nabila's at work and you're at home. I guess that's simply a sign they can't seem to let go of their youngest child, yet. I hope you still reach out to me when you have no one else to talk to, or when you're in trouble. I'm always here. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment