Saturday, August 29, 2020

26 and Blessed


Things happened a lot in my birth month as usual. I've had the third and fourth dates with the guy I'm in love with, who I'm not sure if he feels the same way as I do. My highschool girlfriend Fatin safely gave birth to a really adorable baby boy named Uwais, a well behaved baby he is. My brother Abemi is about to have his second child soon, the most excited people about this is my parents for sure. They kinda hope it's a girl this time around. RMCO been extended until 31st Dec due to never-ending Covid19 issue, I'm happy with that news, secretly hoping it'll extend until next year. Mmm what else, I can't remember. Man, I should've write everything here right away, been procrastinate it 'cause my laptop here acting crayzayh. Oh, Kila and Ayon never failed to celebrate me, this time it's a little bouquet of real chamomile mixed with baby breath that surprised me. Love em lots! Tasnim gave me a 4 different patterns of bracelets in rose gold colour out of nowhere, which she actually never give me anything before. I'm so touched. One more thing, my contract is about to end soon and my senior Vivi already asked me yesterday regarding this. I'm still unsure of what to do. Hmm, really wanna scream my lungs out for help 'cause I'm so bad in making decision for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment