Saturday, September 19, 2020

Still Chilling Out


I cannot believe this year is the year where most of my high school buddies move on to a new phase of their lives. Not just Fatin is a mother and Balqis is already someone's wife, now Kila is already Kashyaf's fiancee too. Not to mention Haziq and Raidi as well who are now married. Syafiq, Jiha, and Syira all engaged. Wow! But I feel more with Kila as she's been my bestfriend in half of my life. I'm genuinely happy for her getting what she wished for, just worrying if she's gonna forget us all later when she's a married woman. I hope not. Okay, the rest of us just keeping steady still with our lives. Mom was right, now seeing my friends all moving forward, I'm starting to feel insecure. I'm not gonna go deep into that, so whatever! Oh my contract about to end on 31st Oct. Actually I've refused to stay in the company, but then my senior and my boss persuaded me to stay. They even gave me more time to think again. So I demanded a salary increment instead, else I'm leaving. And deep down, I'm hoping they fail to meet my request. Hmm. Oh Kak Lianna from my previous company texted me all of the sudden, asked for my resume. I think she's trying to get me a job at her new workplace. Which is...good...or weird. I just want a break. But if I have it, then I gotta forget about saving money for a wedding that I plan for myself in another 2 years. I'm gonna have to quit that intention. Tsk!

No comments:

Post a Comment