Saturday, June 13, 2020

What Rules Again...?


This is crazy. I remember how I used to have a self-rule of not involving myself with any stranger from online dating site, nor meet them in real life all by myself. But I broke it today. Just thought this could be the chance since my parents weren't home and I don't need to answer all the typical questions a mother would ask in details. It's unnecessary and yeah, I'd like to avoid that. So we met in Bangi Gateway as agreed, my hands were trembling right when I took a seat at my favourite place, waiting for someone to come. Then he came and I got shy, but I kept pretending like I'm cool liddat. Eaaaaasy now. It was nothing much actually, we sat, we ate, played chess for 4 rounds and sneaked a few glances towards each other's eyes. I started thinking he looks good. Blue jeans with black top, just like what I wore.  A new haircut that he got yesterday was a bonus sight for me. He walked side by side with me to upstairs, went to DIY and bought few things. Took a quick smell of his neck, accidentally, believe me. Well I'm not sorry 'cause umph, he smells good. But then we parted our ways and drove home separately. Tsk! I want more of this. You know how stupid I was, that I forgot to take a picture of us together as a memory that I wanted to keep in here. All I have is this mango juice that he bought for me which doesn't taste good at all, but I still keep only the bottle. That'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment