Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Honeybee


These thoughts unflattering, all up in my heads again. I don't like myself most when you got slightly hurt by my wrong choice of words. It all came out wrong. I swear my intention was to make you realize how unique you are to me. Physical appearances are no longer a priority as they're all mortal, plus you're one of those men who look better in real eyes. Your way of thinking and your overall personality is what makes me stay the nights. That's all that matters. Your attractive smiles, your evil laughs, cute lips, stupid jokes, your hopeful words that be the reason why I couldn't wait for tomorrow and started wishing you're all mine to treasure. I shall embrace you in my heart, 'cause the chemistry between you and me is too much to just ignored. So glad to know someone like you. Eventhough you could be such a great pain in the ass sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment