Sunday, October 20, 2019

Escaping The Reality




Hey, I just got back from a short getaway in Penang. My body aches everywhere because of the Escape Theme Park. I figure it's not to late to tell you that I've submitted my letter of resignation on 1st October. It's a month notice before I head on to my new workplace in Kelana Jaya. All praises to Allah for helping me through to get that job. It's a better offer and I hope it gives me a much more better experiences and challenges. Oh I'm not gonna go back and forth, in fact, I'm gonna stay somewhere near to the office starting on 1st November. I ain't gonna drive to work anymore, I'm just gonna walk instead. And I'm only gonna use the LRT or MRT to go back home on weekends. My family and I just settled viewing for a room to rent about few weeks ago, we've actually ended up with two options. So it's all up to me in deciding which one. It's all good, man. It's all going smooth. I'm all counting days to November to a new life. If I were to asked myself how am I feeling with the upcoming life changes, I gotta say I absolutely have no idea. I'm excited and I can't wait, but I'm worried too. But that's okay, I think everything will be just fine. Just gotta keep hoping and holding on to Him. So yeah. Oh, last two weeks I've attended an interview in UiTM Shah Alam, spent a night there with Mama at a hotel. Jeesh! Thank goodness I didn't hope much 'cause I knew it all along how hard it's gonna be. I didn't passed the interview anyway, hahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment