Sunday, September 22, 2019

Look, We Are Here!





Yep, I finally went to Zoo Negara with my ladies on a National Single Day. It was a very last minute plan. I had to leave the house in early morning after I wished for Boboy's birthday instead of celebrate it together with the family. Don't worry, he'll get another one next year. I was so elated to finally see the tigers, elephants, crocodiles, flamingos, pandas, giraffes and all other animals in real eyes! Definitely not regret any of it, except for the almost 150 bucks that I spent on that day. Had to fast la next week. Anyway, good news! Alhamdulillah, a new job is coming to get me, and if everything goes well, I might have to start a new life at Petaling Jaya. I know it's a great deal and I never gonna be ready for it. But I guess this is a good option that I should try, in order to forget what seems to be going in my mind very much lately, to forget that someone, and to explore what I'm truly capable of. Please pray for what's best for me, I really need it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment