Saturday, August 31, 2019

Bye-Bye August





I think I wrote too often this month since too many things happened. There was an early Merdeka contest at my office, Warehouse and CRM department were rivals as usual. We also celebrated Kak Su's last day, pretty much feel bumped 'cause I still remember those moments we spent together ever since we were trainees, now she's going back to where she belongs. I wish the best for her and I hope we'll meet again someday. Then I went to PJ for a job interview, in my point of view I did well. God, it was so far away, but I figured that I need to give it a try. Will see what happens next. Then I spend my Merdeka night by having dinner with Kila and Ayon. Said I wanna see fireworks, but they surprised me with a tiny one along with the cakes and balloons. Better late than never, but I still love them even if there was no late birthday surprise at all. Oh Capik got admitted to hospital 'cause he has carbuncles on his left hand. We visited him, with laughters and mocks. What kind of patient still demands for KFC at times like this? Oh relax, none of us bought anything for him. He's fine. Then we went to IOI mall, my feet got blisters, thanks to high heels. I had to walk barefoot in the mall instead, that was embarassing! But I bought slippers later. Okay, guys, no more last minute planning. I hate it. Now now, September, here we go! More good things, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment