Wednesday, August 7, 2019

What A Time


I thought to write on my birthday, but something happened and I guess I have to write it here. I got a chocolate Cadbury with a love letter from someone at work. He's basically telling everyone that he's interested in me. I'm a bit uncomfortable, but well, I just friend with him. Not giving too much of attention or even hope. That doesn't end there. Even few makciks were trying to match me up with their sons, who never make any move on me. Now that's truly burdensome. Heh, like I care. Then a few days ago, the Hi Melati on Twitter was looking for me. It's somebody who provides you a surprise service from the third party. She said that an anonymous would like to give me a ring as a gift, and that she was not in place to break the secret by telling who is it. A bit suspicious to the point that I did some kind of research of the service. Turns out it's real so I gave cooperation that she needed. That's it. I think it's probably M's doing, since he gave me a necklace before. But when I think again, no, it wasn't him, judging the way we ended up fighting before.

Okay, now is the big time bombshell for me, and for whoever read this. My long gone ex-boyfriend Haziq came back into my life again. It took me by surprise to see that he requested to follow me on Instagram and started to say hi again. Well, I actually tried to do it once ago, but then I retreat my move. Do you know what's the worst thing that I never expect to happen, but it still happened? He read my blog this entire time! He read everything, including the post that I wrote about him. I just...goshhh...I don't know if I'm really stupid or if he's really lucky to find my blog. I don't know how to react on that. I don't know how to express this into words. He even told me not to write about his comeback but I'm still gonna do it, I've changed my link anyway so he will not be able to find it again. He wasn't supposed to know everything! He's probably witnessed every level of my stupidity back in the past. Perhaps he'll think I'm weird, or too hard to deal with, or just plain boring and stupid. Ugh, seriously, it's so embarassing! But apart from that issue, he finally opened up to me about one thing. I can't tell you here, I've promised to keep his secret. But I'm glad that he's fully recovered from it now, and I feel sorry for not knowing and understand his condition before. In spite of everything that happened, we're friends now.

No comments:

Post a Comment