Sunday, August 18, 2019

Blue Moon's On The Rise


Before you get mad at reading this (in case you found my blog again), I'm sorry that I sneakily took your picture from behind and I'm sorry that I went against your wish by writing this. I just can't help it. I was kinda excited to see you again after 6 years you've gone, completely walked out of my life. If I'm being honest, I've already let go every inch of memories that I had of you. But I figured, a one-time meet up wouldn't change anything. In fact, I'm already a single lady, so yeah. Here I am, saying yes to a quick catch up session with you, getting all the answers to my doubts and curious from the past few years. Anyway, I would've called it as a reunion instead of a date. He's still so hard to figure out, unpredictable, seems heartless. He's like a book that I would find so interesting to start read it, but so hard to keep reading it until the end. I don't know. But when he opened up to me things that he never tell anybody else but his trusted people only, I started to think different of him. I felt relieved, a bit proud to finally recognize a glance of his flaws. Oh pfft! I'm not gonna start liking him again. Definitely not gonna let history keeps on repeating. Nah-uh! The past has taught me a lot! One of it was to stay away from this robot guy and I shall keep my distance. Whatever! Thanks for the food, if only I wasn't on the first day of my period, I would've finished them in seconds. I had a good time, considering tomorrow is my birthday, this has been a nice surprise, I think. I better be careful now.

No comments:

Post a Comment