Wednesday, January 2, 2019

What's New?


Happy New Year! I hope it's not too late to say that. So I've been away for a few weeks 'cause I've been busy with work, and I got sick ever since I came back from Kelantan. It's been one hell of a week now, still not recovered from all the coughs and I still don't get my voice back, which is pretty sucks! I'm going to be a lot busier this month so I really need to get well quickly. Anyway, let's not break the tradition of having another new year, I'm about to write down my resolutions now, brace yourself! So, my resolutions for this year is...just the same as the ones from last year. Haha! Actually looking back now, I'm so thankful for everything that happened in 2018. People come and go, only the loyal ones stayed. For the lovers that got away from me, well, I guess thanks to you, I learned few tricks to make myself stronger than the first day you know me. I'm so grateful for another job opportunity that He gave me, oh dear I really prayed a lot for it. Frankly speaking, I prayed for something better, but what I currently have now is quite a good start. So yeah, what else now. My parents still love me, my friends still by my side, and I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment