Sunday, December 16, 2018

Strength



I've been on my bed since Friday and cried so much because of few things. What happened was I feel like I being rude to my parents, words mixed between hidden feelings and the hope so they would try to understand what I feel, it was the first time ever I exploded. But that wasn't a good move, I pleaded guilty and I've apologised but I don't know if they forgive me, I don't know, I'm scared to know. I was so down I refused to talk or meet anyone at the moment. M got really mad at me for pushing him away too instead of telling him the truth. I was worried that he might walk away if he knows this. Oh God, he kept on forcing me to the point I feel like ugh let me just walk away (but I didn't), but then he called me around 3 a.m (after 15 missed calls) and we talked about it. Didn't plan to show him my fragile side, didn't wanna let him hear me crying either. But it happened anyway. I really hate when he dissed me, I never wanna hear those bad words again ugh! Oh Asmira called me up and she could tell right away that I wasn't okay, so I cried again. But after all those tears, I actually ended my weekend this time around having a quick catch-up with my highschool bestfriends, Kila and Ayon. That ended with lotsa laughters, stupid funny looking bitches. Miss them and the rests already! Just don't get married too early, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment