Sunday, December 9, 2018

Oscar, What?




So basically last night my friends and I attended our company's annual dinner for the first time ever. With an oscar night black and gold theme, them girls dolled up really nice compared to me. I was just wearing whatever I have in my closet. Haih, the real me isn't interested in all this kind of thing but I realized it's always fun when we're together, so yeah. It was a good decision actually, now well done Alynn! 'Cause I won a huge rice cooker from a lucky draw, can use it later in the future. Oh, highlight of the night, Alif Satar were there to perform, ugh he's so versatile and capable of doing everything. I love it when he sang Sesungguhnya Aku live in front of my eyes! Ehem, our eyes. Siti Sarah also hyped us up with her Jangan Kau Mimpi song. Farah got too excited she even sang along and laughed like crazy, oh God I just can't stop giggling now, so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment