Sunday, January 20, 2019

Melaka Trip




I'm finally home after a week spent at Melaka for attending a National Sales Meeting with the whole team across Malaysia. Really miss my bed and my family! Practically, it was my first time joining such event. Sofi wanted me to get used to it since I gotta takeover her job responsibilities by end of March. Scared shit! There'll be another meeting on April, it seems like I have to handle it well by my own. Anyway, as our meeting ended, I walked around Melaka with Nisa and Min, we took soooooo many good photos especially in Encore Melaka. Didn't know such place exists. Okay, enough with a short fun, next week will be hectic for us. Gotta be ready for it. Till I write again, then, see ya! Hmm, I feel like I've gained few kg(s), not good!

No comments:

Post a Comment