Monday, October 1, 2018

Silently Disappointing


Here I am, focusing on beauteous days ahead, starting from scratch to build my own kind of happiness, my stronger self. Judging by the most recent disappointment that I have faced, I now realized that I should stop hoping on people, even on the ones that I've known since forever. Because in reality, people changed and I don't blame them. I just feel in bones that some of them aren't the ones that I used to know anymore. Apparently I'm much less important to them that I thought I would be when they're like the world to me. So yeah, whatever, I don't wanna care about them anymore, it just keeps on hurting me inside and I'm pretty sure that they're better off without me by their sides. Anyways, this it it. This is gonna take a lot of work and a lot of time, but I'll move forward by my own now. Oh, of course, with joys of being around the new girls and big sisters at work that I've known only for few months, yeah they're great though. But most importantly, at the end of the day, I still can stand strong as long my family sticks around me. The actual ones who noticed my ebb and flow yet accepted me for who I am, ones who always reminds me not to give up on smiling again no matter how bitter my world turns out. On top of that, they're recognized my sulking habits (for some legitimate reasons), yet they still pulled me in whenever I tried to shut them all out. I lost to them everytime that happens, especially to my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment