Saturday, October 13, 2018

Dive Deep





Day spent well with my KMPP bestfriend, Asmira and her good friend, Kamal. Oh God, I just reached home at 11 p.m can you imagine that? Lucky me that Ayah didn't get mad, he's all smiling while opened the door for me just now. Hmm, that's weird. Whatever! I'm feeling all guilty now, Asmira and Kamal came all the way from Bukit Beruntung to my house just to fetch me up and drove to our destination, Aquaria KLCC. Originally, I was supposed to go back hometown but it was cancelled. And my second plan was to go to UM giving some supports to my teammates who were about to compete in canoeing, but instead I chose to go out with them both 'cause I've been persuaded for several times and I wanted to meet As so bad. It was all fun, all blurry with everything, but I'm glad that I went out today, everything was just so beautiful. Oh and we went to watch Paskal also, about that, well, umm, the movie was not that bad, not even that reaaaally good either, it was just nice, I can say that it's a so so la. Anyway, can't wait for our next date, but I have a heavy heart if they have to come here again even they feel okay with it. And I don't have the balls to drive so far from my house either. We'll see what's next. So, bye then see ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment