Sunday, September 23, 2018

Family Day Went Yay!


    



Hey it's me again. So I spent the best weekend in my life ever with my big happy family. We were off for a family day in Melaka and everyone was there. I was thinking to write about it earlier but I was just too lazy, pardon me for that. For this time around, me and Adda were being appointed to plan for all the games. Thanks to Runningman for the ideas by the way. We did a good job actually, ughhhhh I wish you could see the full unmute video 'cause it was so damn funny. We're all waiting for a video from Abang Haidar, well, 'cause it's pretty obvious that he's got the editing skills, he'll nail it! By now you're reading this, most of them in the videos are currently under the weather. Thank God I'm feeling all well despites the raining season. So yeah that's all for this time around, write to you soon!  


No comments:

Post a Comment