Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Moment's Gone


It's one of those morning where I woke up from a dream of him. A sweet one that I wish there was no end to it. I wonder how's he doing ever since there was no me as a part of his life. My aching heart, still, would wish the best for both of him and whoever replaced me. This is good enough. I'm happy as long he's happy. I'm pretty much stuck in the middle of between the past and the present now. No doubt about that. I don't know, there are several chances come running to me, but I guess the sparks aren't there yet. Ones that make me stare, laugh and make up my mind "oh he's something, I'm gonna do this!". I don't and I can't love just anyone, just because I'm a bit under the cloud of loneliness. It's gonna take some time and it's always worth it, to me. After all I've been through, there's no regret to any of those 'cause I've loved with all I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment