Friday, June 8, 2018

Sick Of It



I'm back again. It's merely a month since I'm working here. I just, can't really say it when Mama asked me "okay kerja?" or "best kerja situ?" I don't know. So far is good, nothing special, nothing excites me, but I still don't know what future holds for me. All I know is I'm proud of myself to be here solely on my own efforts. No more labelled as someone who gets to work at a place where I got help from my own relatives or so. You know, today Allen was questioning why finance dept doesn't take me in, taking my academic background into consideration. Oh goodness, believe me I wonder the same thing too. But nevermind, they said the place is already full. So I'm just telling myself that I'm only gonna keep learning and doing all of those 'things' for a year, then I'll chiaw la from there. In the meantime, I'll keep cooperating and applying for some other jobs as well. Anyways, few hours ago I actually felt annoyed with Ayah. He's always the same hot-tempered guy and he can never be changed! I was so worn out today, so when I came back home and wanted to use my toilet as usual, you know what I saw? My toilet seat has gone! Macam kelakar en, tapi seriously, I know no one else is crazy enough to pull off such thing except him. He told us to put it up straight after use it. I don't get it! It's not like we're leaving it dirty. Most importantly, it's not like we've been using his toilet, NO! We used ours in our own bathrooms! So what's the big deal? Kenapa tah sampai dia cabut toilet seat aku.

No comments:

Post a Comment