Saturday, May 19, 2018

Little Miss Anxious



Hey ho. First 3 days at the new place were not that bad. I think I'm experiencing a culture shock, so I'm still trying to adapt to new environment and new people as well. It ain't easy at first, I went home and cried for feeling too anxious. Don't wanna show it to anyone, but it's kinda bad actually, mentally. The only good part for now is I've made friends with the other girls who are new as me too. So thankful that they're so nice and friendly. It's just that I'm worried about being placed in a department that I never wanted. Hmm, may Allah ease everything for me and helps me to succeed, I don't know where else should I put my hope to, I hope He always protects me from every bad things, especially get yelled by the big bosses or anyone. No, I don't want that. Hmm, I also feel that I'm missing my sisters and brothers at UKM. Can't really meet them on weekdays now since my lunch break is only gonna be 12-1 pm from Mondays to Fridays. Duh, now that I just scrolling down the pictures, I realized I do miss them so badly! Feel like wanting to go back there, but I've promised myself to stay out of my comfort zone and moving on. Please pray the best for me, readers. I need nothing but every nice Doa from you guys. See you soon! Happy fasting by the way, it's the 3rd day of Ramadhan already, may all the nicest things be granted upon you. Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment