Sunday, May 13, 2018

Modern Life Is Rubbish !


I watched a really good movie today. It's called Modern Life Is Rubbish. Oh God! You gotta go and watch it. The movie fulls of good songs, fits into my soul right away. There's these tracks from the movie that I love; Liquorice Allsort Girl, Unforgettable. I tried hard enough to look for these songs online to download. but none was found. It said that these songs are not allowed to be listened in this country, 'cause we don't have the license for it. Hahaha sounds funny yet a huge disappointment to me. Hmm. But thank goodness, spotify saves me. Oh, forgot to mention that tomorrow is my last day of working at UKM. I hope there's no more surprises or presents now. No more tears, please. That is so not cool. Do whatever you can to not cry, Alynn, do it! And then, Wednesday will be another brand new working environment for me. I hope everything goes well. Goodnight earthlings! Don't forget to enjoy the movie, and also, hit the button below to play the song.



No comments:

Post a Comment