Sunday, June 17, 2018

White Fences And Green People



Hey! I just got home after spent my Raya at Kuala Selangor with the fams. Oh God. Now I really wish to be unemployed and stay as a country girl for the rest of my life. Hey I've successfully cooked one lauk for everyone together with Adda, which was a good achievement, yet a messy one, but still taste good hahaha. I was so happy! So much happier together with my grandma, my cousins, my aunts and uncles. And that happiness is ruined in a split second when I realized that I gotta come back to work on Tuesday! Anyway, despites all sorts of bitterness that we faced along this year, we did apologized to each other on pagi Raya, likewise. So now I'm about to do the same things to you guys too. Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin. Forgive me for all my wrongdoings, if I ever hurt you in a way I could never imagined or I never intended to, sorry, from the bottom of my heart. Even if I ever got mad at you, believe me it just lasted for a day or two, and at least it was for a good reason! Hehe okay let's just move forward and never look back on bad things. I wasn't real good in holding a grudge for too long anyway. So, I wish you guys having a happy raya, may Allah bless whoever reads this, and your family as well. I'm gonna have to help mama planning for a openhouse later, specially hold for the family-in-laws to be, so she said. I'll catch up with you again on the next post mmmkay? See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment