Thursday, February 1, 2018

High Hopes


All fair and square now. Guess no one even own the benefits. I can really, seriously, stop hoping for things to work again with him. It's just too impossible to happen, though I really wanted us to ended up together ever since the beginning of our story. We're not destined for each other. That's all that I can come out after all the hurdles. I guess I should never turning back from now on. Last night and also tonight, let's consider it as the last bit of honesty and happiness that I deserve before I head on to a whole new life, a whole new me. Oh God, thank you for the sweet pleasure and a temporary satisfaction that you gave me. I've been missing him for months and only watching him from distance. To get to talk to him again after all the suffers alone, it was a bit refreshing. Okay, spend your February very well now, guys. I'll be quite busy this month. See ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment