Monday, February 12, 2018

Dove


So yesterday I safely reached home after a weekend spent in Kelantan with the fams, except for Abemi as usual, he didn't tag along, whatever. Attended a relative's wedding, I didn't even recognized who is it but nevermind. It was nice, catching up with few people who I haven't met for years, who knew me since I was a baby (but I didn't even remember any of them, sorry for that). My cousin's kids grow up very well now, man, I'm getting so old! Anyway, we'll be going to Terengganu this Thursday if all goes well, just having a quick fun days before the hustle bustle comes rushing to us later on. All these can probably takes my mind off for a while from everything, just everything that messed up with my head and my heart. 

Oh, one more thing. I got a call from Bursa Malaysia last week. Been offered to join a SL1M programme for 8 months with allowance given for RM 1500 per month. But there was no guaranteed that I can be a staff member once the training programme ended. I was surprised. Deep down I don't wanna stay in my comfort zone for too long, UKM it is. I wanna grow, I wanna learn more, improve my weaknesses, be more professional. But my parents would like me to just stay in UKM. Okay, admit this, even your parents aren't gonna let you settle for something less than you deserved, right? They won't let their kids experience a rough patch in life. But, my parents had a strong point, I'll live better, I'll save more money, I'll eat well, if I just stay. If I decide to walk the new road, it's going to be harder, even harder with the fact that I have to do it all alone. Urm, I'm really bad in making decisions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment