Monday, August 23, 2021

Couldn't Live Without




Hey! I just got distracted big time. Because I have a clever nephew and two cute little nieces I got to play with. I'm so in love with them, so freaking adorable! Hoping that our whole family could gather around soon, once situation's getting better. Oh. I was supposed to get engaged on 26th June, but things got out of our hand. Couldn't cross district so we decided to postpone the date. Still don't have a new date, perhaps we'll just follow the flow. My girlfriends sent me two Starbucks tumblr as birthday gifts this year. Love them girls a lot! My families throw a small birthday party for me, mama and mak. My baeby came and we went out for late lunch at the beach together in raining weather. I missed him so much, and I really appreciated he came just to spend time with me. Think that's all for now. Will update you again soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment