Tuesday, April 13, 2021

What Lovers Do


I never thought things between me and him would be this quick to happen in much further. Today his parents and his relatives came here to officially meet my big family and handed me a ring, in which it symbolizes i'm a bit more than their son's girlfriend. Simply said, merisik. Oh for that ring's sake, we went to 6 shops to find the one! Kinda troublesome, 'cause I almost gave up hahaha. You know what, I looked so messy, but he looks good as usual. Ugh, I'm not one to fancy being the center of attention actually, but anyhow, things went on smoothly. And apparently my engagement day will be on June 2021. Haven't tell anyone but Kila, Ayon and Eda. Hoping they'll keep it as a secret 'cause I don't wanna jinx it. Now do pray for me so that my preparation for engagement will be okay. I'm already stressed out now.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment