Thursday, July 2, 2020

Why Am I Like This?


If I undress my mind right now, all you can see is my worries. Overthinking tiny stuffs really one of the bad habits that I should get rid of. I've been thinking hard what to do with my life if I stop working. I'd be the real loser, 'cause I don't have any talent. But it's not that bad, I mean look at my friend Tasha. Pretty sure I envy of her current unemployed life right now, travel around, having fun. Hm. I don't even have any kind of lovely emotions at the moment, or strength that I need. I don't even know how to hype myself up. How do even people do that? Basically I'm lost and I don't know how to find my way. Like unsure of my purpose of living, again. Ok, maybe that's way out of the context. Anyway, this is just another boring stuff to write about. Been having headache since past few days. See, I told you I think too hard at times, but I didn't take actions, which is kinda pathetic. Maybe I don't wanna go back to office again. I don't wanna live the life that I'm very much likely to run away from. You know what? I potentially will avoid myself from everyone I know, if I decided to be unemployed someday. 'Cause that moment will be the least thing I am proud to show, yet the happiest state of body and mind that I would be in. So, if you notice I'm faded away from you, it's not because I hate you, or you bored me, or I get lazy. It's just me not showing you the most pathetic state of myself. And I surely am not thirst for any pity. Ughhhhh, thought writing could ease me up, but guess I'm gonna have to do what I'm best at. Just keep on struggling in my surrender.

No comments:

Post a Comment