Sunday, April 19, 2020

Ghost of Dreams


I should've told you about what happened since my March post. Here goes nothing. I've moved out of the condo on 17th March, a day before the gov announced for Movement Restriction Order since Covid19 has been spreading around largely and cause deaths. Which was a smart decision, I must say, 'cause if I stayed, I'd be stucked at there and wouldn't be able to come home until now. Basically, I've been home since then. It's been more than a month. A happy month of working from home, living with my parents again, yep. I figured it's a good news to the nation that the numbers of new case are decreasing a lot nowadays, and there's a high chance that everything will go back to normal after 28th April. Oh ya, my plan of resigning the job is still pending until now. Sigh. I really wanna stop, but I don't have the courage to do so. To keep on going forward, sometimes it's just, exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment