Saturday, April 25, 2020

Fangirling Over 5 Seconds Of Summer


Ramadhan Mubarak everyone! Second day has ended, but sadly I still couldn't joined. But I think tomorrow will do, yeah hopefully so. And MCO has been extended until 12th May, for good purposes of course. Still confused if I should be happy or sad for that. So, it's been nearly 6 months of working. Yeah I've been counting 'cause I can't wait to meet the end of it. Only after that will I get the privilege of choosing my own career path again. Bet I'll make another wrong one, or none, and get scolded by my parents for being a lazy bum. Anyway, I'm proud of sharing with you here, that I am currently so head over heels in love with 5SOS, they just released a new album, and I totally love the whole tracks! You know what, funny thing is even from long time ago I remember I randomly listened across their songs in the radio without knowing who the singers are and just, right away loving the whole idea of em. I got a crush over Calum Hood, he is so cute, and unpredictably own interesting ideas inside that head of him. He can sing well, which is awesome! Ugh, I'm really adding "going to 5SOS's live concert" into my bucket list, but hmm. I bet that's impossible to ever happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment