Thursday, November 14, 2019

Hardly Standing


Two weeks have passed, but it didn't feel like in a blink of eye at all since I was busy counting days to go home instead of living the moment. 'Cause apparently I mostly spent my lunchtime alone at the food court. I got no close friends, for now. Hopefully I will have them soon. I wanna believe I'll get them soon. In the meantime, I'm slowly getting used to this kind of life. About work, well, I'm having quite a hard time here trying to understand the whole team structure which completely different than in Duopharma. The data also are very messy, to the point that even we update it daily by manual, it still never ends. Vivian taught me everything, but in a very fast mode. Couldn't even jot down the whole thing, and that leads to me doing mistakes even the petty ones. Damn it, I hate when that happened. I asked too many questions too many times, and I kinda realized she has that temper when I did few mistakes, but nevermind, I'll be extra careful next time. And if she's thoughtful, she would've understand that I'm new to everything and I did mentioned in my interview how a slow learner I am. What makes me different is that I'm willing to learn, which is good right? Okay well done, Alynn. Just need to hear a compliment, but it's only gonna come out from myself. Sigh. Why am I feeling so sad and lonely now? Also, a bit self-doubting whether I should keep going or not. Hmm, I wish I'm stronger. Please make me stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment