Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Scattered




Hey, it's been so long since my last post! Gotta tell you there were so many things happened while I was gone. I was jobless for a month but I got back in the same company again as a red book contract staff for 6 months until this December. Fought for myself, finally get what I deserve, to be in equal rank as the rest of my friends. If I didn't do that, they might be using me for the rest of the year and frankly speaking, I'm starting to dislike the company. Think I'm too stupid huh?! As for new jobs, been trying and still waiting. Hopefully I get a better one soon. Anyway, I spent my raya weekend so well with my friends. Visiting our high school teachers as it was our Raya tradition every year. Only the lessen number of friends who were joining, became a bit worrisome now, where the hell were you guys?! Oh, in fact, we went to International Starlight Festival recently in Stadium Kajang. That explained the above photo of me. Great night! What else? Oh ya! Did I tell you that my sister and my little brother already got engaged? Her wedding's gonna be at end of this year, November if I'm not mistaken. While my brother's will be approximately on May next year, I guess. Realizing the fact that I'm too left behind, I've decided to spend most of my weekends with my friends instead. It feels fun and nice to hang around with another losers actually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment