Thursday, May 16, 2019

Helpless


It's Ramadhan Al-Mubarak right now, I've been really stressed out over work recently. So many things going on here and this has been the toughest month ever for me. I don't wanna talk about it, all I know is I'm really breaking apart and bitter fact is that there's exactly no one can lend me ears or give out words that I want to hear at the moment. You know how hard it is for me to have that moment where I'm so ready to tell someone about everything I keep inside. I was like okay, I can't do this anymore, I need to tell him. But then, that moment breaks away as he was a bit...occupied, I think. I've lost the vibes to tell him whatever things that make me sad, and now he thinks I'm annoying. Great! Another sad thing jumps at my head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment