Sunday, March 10, 2019

Insomnia



I've been lying on my bed and staring up the ceiling for a few minutes to think of what I should write this time around. Nothing. I couldn't come out with any idea. I've been struggling actually to save more money this time. I guess limiting my expenses per day and per month should be enough to cover up the 3k I've lost. Well, not absolutely lost. I lent it to some people, and I know they need some time to pay me back. I'll wait for it then, hoping they don't forget that they owe me. Anyway, meeting with the bosses and managers the other day went well, thank God! But I don't really feel like writing about it, okay? I'm a bit culture shock again and it's because of being all alone along the moments. Hm, I actually feel good to have the space, the privacy and the peace that I needed. But it could've been better to have him around. The kind of "him" that I expected him to be. Well, well. As much as I tried not to write about him anymore, I ended up doing so. Oh good news, peeps. My cousin's getting married this weekend! For the reception, it'll be at our Kampung Jeram the next weekend. I never bring this up but my parents, my aunts, my uncles, simply everyone has decided to stay there once they've retired if everything falls into places. We're literally in the middle of building our houses there. It's going to take some time, but it'll be worth it. You know what, I think I'm gonna stop here, I'll update you soon okay? Whoever reads this, which is no one, please take care of yourself. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment