Sunday, August 5, 2018

Welcome, Welcome Kak Ira !





Alhamdulillah all went well for my Abemi and his pwetty lady, Kak Ira, welcome to our family. Another history made, now 5th August of every year will gonna be just as special as any other sacred dates in our generations. Oh my, up till this clock, I still can't believe that my favourite person is someone's husband now. Reminiscing of how often I annoyed him yet he didn't pour out his anger to me when I deserved it, how I messed up and had a various tough times and he was there lending me a hand to help, how I didn't have the mood to smile, he made stupid jokes and I ended up laughing instead. Oh well, of course there are dark sides about him too, but let's not go there this time around. Anyways, one thing that I regret about today is that I forgot to record a full video! Took a lot of pictures instead but it seems like Mama didn't like the Apps that I used, they came out dark and red. And, and, guess who I just met? My high school crush, who actually my brother's bestfriend. Can't believe we took photos together as requested by him. You wanna see it? Nahhh I don't think so. Hahaha. So yeah, I think that's all for today. We're going to attend their wedding receptions on 12th Aug and 1st Sept. So I'll see you soon. Oh wait, no. So you'll read me soon. Bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment