Saturday, March 31, 2018

Cold Flames


I still can't get over how hot Zayn is in this video, you guys please don't get bother by the explicit contents, okay. Did you heard it? About his recent breakup with Gigi. Soon as I heard the news spreaded, I straight away looked into his instagram. You know at first I thought salah ig ke apa ni, but I wasn't wrong. It was Zayn's, but it wasn't like how it used to be. There were a bunch of shirtless photos, too many selfies per day, quotes and whatnots. Guess he must be having a hard time. 'Cause the Zayn that Ninna know (she has always been Zayn's die hard fan so yeah, she knows the whole damn thing), and that I barely know, or I'm just guessing (I only know that he's good looking); he's a mysterious kinda guy. Not one to open up too much to public either, except for his own musics. Hmm, poor soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment