Saturday, October 28, 2017

Stepping Forward


Hey buddy! Lemme tell you something. Last week my parents went to Kelantan for an event, so I went out with my friends and came back home late at night. And because of that, I was grounded. I'm still grounded, actually. Yup, thanks to boboy for being a really helpful spy to mama. But even if I got grounded, it was a great night with them girls actually. We went out for early dinner, and to funfair too. Anyway, I've been doing good actually. Andddddddd, nothing new except Mak is currently staying at our home for several days. Today we went out to MISAKI at Eco Forest, Broga Hill. That place is really pretty! Took a lot of photos together, shopping some stuffs too. I bet Mak really liked it. My days are becoming so much more fun and meaningful with Mama and Mak around.


No comments:

Post a Comment