Friday, October 21, 2016

I'm Good


A week has just passed since I've started working again in the same place where I used to be a trainee student for the past 3 months. The pay's much more than the internship allowance, well it's a 6 months contract only. That's more than enough time for me to find a real job. Plus point, everyone in the office knows me well, they treat me better and it feels like home, y'know. In fact, we've moved to a new office, a wayyyy much better one with a great scenery and surrounding. It's at the highest floor in the building where you could just stand there and witness such a breathless view from the top. Mmm yeah it's tiring as hell waking up in the morning, finishing tasks with a short deadline, getting back home and feeling not in the mood to do anything except crawling into bed and get a long deep sleep. But this could helped me to forget some things that I don't want to remember. Anyway, I'm going to graduate a month from now. Not feel like going, but my parents insisted to go, sigh. Really hope I can persuade my brothers to tag along, 'cause I need someone to be my photographer of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment