Saturday, October 1, 2016

Everglow


So! Today we went to KL to find the dresses for bridesmaids-to-be (yup that's us!), it's for Fatin's upcoming wedding on 29th October. Yeah it's less than a month from now! Originally, I didn't wanna be one of the bridemaids 'cause my height's gonna ruin the beautiful picture of their own. That's an honest speaking, but then she added me in the bridesmaids' whatsapp group this morning. So I thought I gotta do this for her. And, oh God, it took us hours to find the dress without her being there with us ! We could only called her and sent pictures like a thousand times. Finally found the dress, bought six of them, not my fav though, but still I just followed the flow. Well in my opinion, we should've just bought the white one instead of the maroon 'cause Fatin and her partner will be in pastel green, think they'll be sinking in that maroon, I don't know. But whatever, thank God it's over now I can cuddle with my pillows. Thanks babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment