Sunday, August 7, 2016

Stumbling


One thing that I know now for sure is that I may not be among the bests, but I'm better in studying than getting involve in love and relationships. Since almost everyone's a pusher, who pushed me to pursue a master, so I thought why not? Since I have no any huge commitment and responsibility to carry on for the moment, maybe I'll do it. At least this is the only thing I could be sure of, the thing that I have a complete power to control it. Well I'm pretty scared to even think about it. I'm not deciding now, maybe later, when all of my emotions are in a more stable condition. Ahhh, I wish I could tell you about someone but nevermind, I don't want to. Afraid that old sparkles and fireworks might come out of this shell of my heart, so forget it then. I'm doing fine. Even if I don't, I gotta be. I gotta keep telling myself "you're doing great". Okay. That's not so weird. What's weird is that all of my friends are currently in love and believe me, I'm truly happy for them. It's just that, now I'm scared. Scared that I may be left behind, alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment