Monday, August 29, 2016

Lost Soul


Ssup! I'm currently on the final two weeks of my internship and I'll be presenting my mini project on this friday. I don't know what will happen next, just hoping that everything will turn out well. Anyway, my birthday was on 19th August, thought that one person might be a little bit thoughtful and send me a birthday wish text but he didn't. That asshole! I was totally wrong for waiting, I know. Uh nevermind, not doing it again I promise. So let me tell you what just happened today. I just lost my grandma on my dad's side this morning. My parents rushed back to Kelantan and I felt numb as I got the news on the phone. I don't know why but it's so hard for me to be happy now. It's too much. Everything just happened so sudden and so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment