Thursday, July 28, 2016

Raya Lagi


Bonjourno. Just wanna tell you that things are slowly fall into places at my workplace. I'm so glad that they treat me like I'm no stranger. All that I've done since last week was eating, again and again. We just had a raya celebration with all the staffs of jabatan bendahari today and I swear my tummy was about to explode, I ate tons of food that you could never imagined. Plus, there's another one tomorrow. A simple farewell party for our youngest one, Sabrina, who's about to leaving the place to pursue a degree in accounting. But the problem is, I absolutely don't know what to bring for tomorrow. I mean, they're bringing different kind of food as far as I concerned. Everybody's already sending out orders yet I'm still here thinking and thinking. Hmm, now this is too troublesome for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment