Thursday, January 28, 2021

I Can't Let Go


Here's where I live with my parents now for the time being. Once MCO 2.0 is over and we're allowed to cross border then I'll definitely going back to Semenyih. If my parents decide to come along and stay for two weekends, that would be great. But I doubt it even happen 'cause my father seems kinda settling down here. Like he ain't going anywhere else. Sigh. I know it's so peaceful around here. But I don't wanna be here. I miss my pink room. I miss my wardrobe with huge mirror on it. I miss the smell of my bed and pillows. I miss turning on aircond whenever I want. I miss my friends. I can't seem to let go all of it. You know what, the worse thing is, a few days ago I overheard my parents' conversation of selling the house. I was breaking apart inside, I was just froze up right where I sat, didn't even know what to say. Like, no you can't do that! I wanna said it out loud, but I've no right. It's their house, their money, their decision. Hmm, then I think and think, and think. Yeah, I can't do anything about it. Hopefully it's just a joke, but if it's really happen, I don't think I can accept it. I don't think I can forgive and forget. If you ask me, how long should I hold on to the house, the whole sentimental value and whatnots? The answer is, for however long I want to. Or maybe until I settle down and start a new life of my own. But right now, I'm still living the same pathetic life I've been in since the past 26 years. So don't you judge!

No comments:

Post a Comment