Sunday, January 12, 2020

Third Month


Whoaaa, I haven't write since a month ago. Don't know how to respond to that. Anyway, it's my third month now, andddddddd I feel like giving up already I'm serious. I've been thinking, and I guess I'll be submitting my resignation letter this Tuesday, before I go for outstation meeting on Wednesday. It's such a waste, it really is. 'Cause I had fun learning new things, it's just that I don't like the working environment there. Had to deal with ladies, chinese mostly. Don't get me wrong, I'm not being racist. But apparently I couldn't get along really well with ones' behaviour that I don't quite adore. People like me are not much of a talkative person, we observe others' personalities instead. Even after working hours, I couldn't sleep peacefully without worrying about what will happen to me tomorrow and days after that. Sometimes they expect me to know everything, and when I don't, I asked. But when I asked, I got scolded instead. My senior exec has been raising her voice to me quite a few times. What a sicko! And when I did well, no one has ever say good job or thank you. Hmm. Okay enough of that, let's just say I'm not happy working there. What I've decided now isn't something that I'm proud of. Feels like I'm a failure 'cause I give up so early, but what else can I do. Either way, I still feel useless. It's just that, it's better to feel useless around my source of happiness. 

Sigh. You were right. I am weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment