Friday, April 19, 2019

Power Over Me


So I had another outstation meeting in JB for 4 days 3 nights. Best part of it was that I got to feel the luxury of staying in a hotel room with a queen sized bed alone. So good to walk around naked without having to worry someone will see me. The opposite ones were attending the two full days meeting, knowing that everything would be just fine even if I didn't go there. I mean, what was the purpose of my existence anyway. I couldn't take the minute of the meeting 'cause everything was already in the slides presented by the marketing team and whatnots. So really, why was I there again, I had no idea. Well, well. My contract will ended soon, on 15th May. I'm still in dilemma either to accept the job offer and stay with a not so good salary, or reject the offer, stay at home while scrolling down any vacancy online. I don't know man, I'm still figuring things out. Help me out, here?

No comments:

Post a Comment