Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Keep On Track


Sometimes I remind my friends that no time is too early to plan something like your future, I guess maybe I should start using my own advice from now on, I need to keep reminding myself what are my targets so I don't end up drifting off my track, for my own good and for the sake of my own future because I only get one shot so I have to make it right. There are also times when I ask myself, what will happen to me in the future? Where will I be 10 years from tomorrow? Will I be just like the girl from today? Will I succeed or will I fail? I never seem to know the answer. I mean some people might have already planned everything since they were little, they know exactly what they want and where they wanna be in 10 years from now, but sadly I'm not one of them. Well I was but then as I grew older, I realize that we don't always get what we want and not everything will turn out the way we wanted it be and that is when I became the type of girl who goes with the flow and to be honest, that worries me, a lot. The future is full of surprises and some will give you the shock of your life at the most unexpected time. I sure hope I won't get a massive heart attack by any of the upcoming surprises though.

No comments:

Post a Comment