Saturday, June 18, 2016

Unprepared


Home sweet home ! I'm back after a week spent in my hometown living with my grandma. Well, I must say, that was one of the best weeks I ever had despites the fact that I was actually be trained like a bibik for a while. Anyway, my first day of internship will be on this monday. I absolutely have no idea of what should I do ! I'm freaking out right now, 'cause I don't know what to do, and what should I do. And I don't know who else to turn to and express everything that I currently feel. Other than the log book and the mini project, I'm worried about how am I gonna make myself comfortable in a new surrounding full of new people. You know, I'm an introvert, which means that I don't talk much especially to strangers. Oh God, please ease everything for me. That's all I'm asking for right now. Please please pleaseeeeee ! Please hear me now, I really wanna do my best for this one so that I can graduate at the right time with a better CGPA.

No comments:

Post a Comment